Crisp Recipes - Ingredients
Apple crisp is an old homemade favorite recipe:
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Servings: Serves 6 people
Serve with cream or ice-cream
Ingredients for apple crisp recipe:
4 cooking apples
3/4 cup brown
1/3 cup butter softened
Apple Sauce Recipes - Ingredients
Apple sauce is a homemade traditional favorite
Cooking Time: 15-30 minutes
Servings: Serves 10 people
Serve with meat and poultry
Ingredients for apple sauce recipe:
Apple Crisp Recipes -
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees
Grease an 8 inch pan - base and sides.
3. Slice the cooking apples then
spread the slices evenly over the base of the pan.
4. Place the brown sugar, flour,
cinnamon, nutmeg, oats and butter in a bowl then mix
5. Spread the mixture evenly across the apple.
6. Place in the preheated oven for
approximately 30 minutes or until the apples are cooked
through (tender) and the top is golden brown.
7. Allow to cool slightly before
serving - serve apple crisp warm.
Apple Sauce Recipes -
core and chop the cooking apples.
2. Place the chopped cooking
apple in a saucepan.
3. Add the water and zest of
4. Place the saucepan over a low
heat, cover and allow to cook until the cooking apples
turn very soft.
5. Remove the cooking apple
mixture from the heat.
6. Add the sugar and butter then
7. Allow the apple sauce to cool